Tuesday 10 August 2010

Vicious Circle

I will always end up in this vicious circle
I'm meant to destroy myself
To hurt myself
I'll be always struggling with my mind

Happiness arrived and I'm consuming it
Until it ends
I'm absorbing it
Poisoning it with my sorrows

Tomorrow won't be different
Past will be always repeated
That's my sad faith
A faith I made from bad experiences

Two people living in this body
This meaningless body that will become dust someday
Two people fighthing
Two people I don't have idea who they are

I'm tired
I'm full of energy
I'm tired of dying
I'm wanting to live

I'm here
With you my love
Which one of me do you love?

Poor you
Sad me
I' not free from myself

Why am I like this?
One time happy, another time sad
One time loving,another time hating
I'm so sure of nothing

If I can't live with myself
How will you?

No comments: