Sunday 20 May 2012

Just Hide...

Don’t believe a word
Your eyes say
I’m no good
I don’t pray for salvation


I don’t forsake the madness
that evolves my thoughts
Even though you don’t see it,
I embrace it with my body, heart and soul

I’ve sinned in the silence of my thoughts
In his arms I rested my head
Filled with dirty whims and perversion
That he loved so much

Never look for me again, when I walk alone
In the roads that I only know
You won’t find my ways, they’re hidden
And you shouldn’t want to know them…

No, I’m no angel
I don’t bring fortune or smiles
I’m a lone walker that seeks something
It’s not certain now
No, don’t kiss me
I don’t want to poison you
The venom of lust is too unbearable
Almost addictive and ecstasy-like


Don’t trust me
Don’t put your hands in the delicate flames
you grow in your heart

I am not the one you need


It’s hopeless
This desert, this sea, this mountain
No water will feed your thirst
Neither mine…

I’m hungry and I will hunt
Don’t cross my way
I don’t want to be sorry



Just hide from me
Burry your feelings
Don’t split blood when caressing the black rose
Hide from me and pretend I don’t exist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it.