Tuesday 10 March 2009

Living for tomorrow

I’ll become dust someday
The tears will dry
And all the love I never gave
Is going to die

The sun goes and the sky turns black
I wonder why
The sun is gone for so long from my life

Living for tomorrow
I look dead already today
Body starving for love
Head hitting against the wall
looking for comprehension while it
releases frustration
Looking for a whole new me

Telling lies to myself
Looking for the perfect lie
That makes me think I’m on heaven
while I’m on hell

Keep spinning the wheel of fortune
It never stops
Living for tomorrow, after this dead day…

2 comments:

Sree said...

I see tears all over.'Hope' is all I can pass on.
Takecare.

Mike said...

This is really well-written! It really captivates the disappointment and pain so many of us experience day after day after day...but trust me, it'll get better!