Wednesday 1 April 2009

Black rose

The black rose full of thorns got me
The white snow came and covered me
Something new came out

Filling the white with the grey, like we were painting the fog so no one can see us
Looking for something never invented yet
Looking for the tomorrow that never happened
I don’t want you but I need you

I’m coming undone again
The petals of the rose are falling
So as my eager existence
Shattering my dreams again
He came to pick me

The uncertain came to say
The obscured life came to shine
The tears streamed for life
And I’ll be here again

The free bird flies wherever he wants
I wish I was like him
Free to fly
Free to be
Free to feel

The music died away
No more words to say
The sun came out again and began to shine

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice metaphor and imagery! Good job.