Wednesday 8 April 2009

Smoke Is Fading Away

Lighthouse is showing the way
Wind is oscillating all the way
Everything so calm, so serious
So laid-back and forgotten of contradictions

The sight never changed
Everything so peaceful
Oh, how I envy it
I wanted to forget my contradictions

The music that rocks until the deepest sleep
I feel so empty, with nothing to give
Everybody tell me that life is in my hand so why I’m letting it go?

Once he whispered in my ear
Life is yours my dear
All the ways lead to one place
Run your way without fear
Don’t put your life in a case
That would be mistrust on history
It’s all so clear, and forget the rain
The sunny days will come to lighten your way

The guardian of the temple never let me in
I never found the way anyway, the smoke doesn’t give a chance to see clearly
When smoke is fading way, all life is so clear as water on the river

1 comment:

Mike said...

Great imagery & metaphors in this one!