Wednesday 8 April 2009

Let My Wings Born Again

Let my wings born again
So I won’t regret for what wasn’t done yet
And all the lights will come to my way

Let me show you the world beyond this one
Let me feel again what I haven’t felt

So good, so sweet
An angel
A melody
Again

The breath of life filling my lungs
And the spirit flowing through my veins again

And will leave you
And will seek you
For all now and then

Stop living for something you’ll never get
Leave goodbyes for tomorrow
Live it now, it will pass by
And all your sorrows will be left behind

You’ve got your soul
You can feel it every day
You made me your life
The only way to feel alright

Don’t cut my wings
So I can fly with you
The firebird will light our way in the dark
And with nothing to say let the silence fulfill our night

1 comment:

Mike said...

Definitely a more hopeful poem :)