Saturday 18 April 2009

Picturing the Sad

Going through ways never crossed before
Looking for the lonely
No one can ever find me

Looking for understanding from God
And never for someone to know me

It has hurt me, you can see
There’s no understanding
It’s the missing piece to me

All of them say to understand me
Why don’t they give me what I need ?

Never wanted to get into addiction
But I need something to grab when I’m down
I let the melody get in to make me forget for a while this sad life
And this feeling, so blue, that the ocean and the skies aren’t blue enough to be compared to it

Through the ways lightened by the storm that it’s every now and then in my life
I run for the lonely, to be rescued by the no one
Picturing the sad all the time I seek for the truth I’ll never find
And I’m never going to find the answer to mysteries of this complicated life
Only complicated by me, it’s my own prejudice

1 comment:

Mike said...

Aww...things will get better for you!