Wednesday 1 April 2009

Sands of Time

These memories that now are pieces of splinted stone
Undone by the gelid cold of passing time
Pictures are burnt
So my eyes can’t see them

The cold that cuts the breath
Leaving slowly the breath of life suffocate
While I drown without struggling
In the days without hope

I look for the sun that for a long time don’t shine to me
In the darkness I hit my head against the wall
Trying in vain to get the significant for this life that if it has a meaning is getting more occult

The sands of the time drained
But the pain stood in here
I' m sharing the space of soul with the uncertainness

Searching for something I can’t see but I can feel
The endless search for myself
And for the remedy that heals the pain of soul

I get a shelter in word
Which always appear
But can’t always express the feeling

The night dew is the place where you can find the answers
Written on the stars
But can’t decipher

The darkness where I stood, without light to move on
Is where I’m going to start to be somewhere else in another day

1 comment:

Mike said...

Wow...great images.