Saturday 8 November 2008

Behind This Wounded Bleeding Hearth

I’m here right now
But my mind seems to live in the past
Where the bad memories are

I see a scrapbook
With the bad moments I’ve been through
My mind is hurting me, it’s against me

My heart suffers almost constantly
Behind this wounded and bleeding heart
There is someone that wants to live

No one ever fixed up my heart
No one treated him well
This poor heart is so broken that the pieces of it can’t almost be put together
Only time can try to heal this heart, but the scarves will be here
And my mind will always see it

There is something that makes me wildly look for a medicine to a broken heart
Only itself can do anything but if someone cares about it, it will be less hard

I try to speed it up but in vain
I’m now eager to find out other things
My objectives to the future that I fear
I’ll never know if my heart can be more broken than it is

I cry out to heaven
Hoping someone to listen to me
My request is simple
But looks like I need to get myself a solution

Behind this wounded and bleeding heart
Is someone that wants to come out and fight
Half soul is from a warrior the other half is the light
While leaping to reach the sun the wounded heart bleeds pain and ambition
To a better life…

1 comment:

Mike said...

The sadness and pain in this poem is really touching. I relate to it too! Great job.

http://365sonnets.blogspot.com/