Friday 7 November 2008

Lone walker

Lone walker where are you going?
You dropped the sand between your fingers
A few grains of sand from the endless desert

Lone walker, can I go with you?
To exchange my troubles for some peace
Too find myself inside I need to leave me
See with other eyes beyond what the sight can see

Lone walker who made you lone?
Are you fated to be misunderstood?
No one knows who you are and neither do you
The walk is long to find out where you are going
Nobody knows the ways this walk will lead
Not the wise man, not the fool one
A mysterious divine strength knows how you end
All you know is that you’re going to end someday

Lone walker, were your wings cut?
The fall hurt but walking this way isn’t good either
Lone walker, are you blind?
To see there are ways to be chosen and you’re walking with a bandage that’s shutting your vision

Lone walker you’re a lone reed
Of a broken instrument
That was used to amuse and cheer

Lone walker, do you feel alive?
You’ve seen all but your face doesn’t show any cast
Lone walker, do you know I’m here?
You never give me a reply maybe you don’t know what is going on with your live!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Wow. Very touching and beautiful poem!