Saturday 8 November 2008

Untitled

I refugee in my shelter
Made of rough stone
In my eyes the moon light is reflected

The moon that stares at me with a deadly look
Like it wanted to devour me
The rain falls downhill through the unwavering and resistant figure
Covered with the product of the seeds long ago sown
Like the tears streaming down my face, cooling down my anguish
Like a perfect syntony without reason to happen

I just wanted to find you again in my way
While I walk between the rocks and the thorns
To feel at least once
What the time can’t measure

And without courage to scream
I let you go
Under never find out about the sadness in your eyes, while you walk with no certain direction

Cry on me
The mask we all use will eventually fall
Nothing else will remain over than look to our lives which is finishing little by little
No one will ever know when the flame or the last breath of life will extinguish

We’ll forget our sorrows
One day we’ll walk through the waters
Serene and distant from all the suffering

Life is a test
At the end the colour of the like we’ll see is different
A spectrum where some lights are plentiful
Some see an exuberant light, others see complete darkness

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

Congrats on your English poems! :)

Beth
The One Minute writer

Susie Williams said...

Thanks for regarding my writing.

Mike said...

I agree with Beth! Beautiful poem! I love the imagery :)

http://365sonnets.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mike, I'm glad you liked