Tuesday 4 August 2009

Will you send me an angel?

You broke the law
The oath you made is now broken
You’ll be judged

You sold my insanity for who wanted to see
I found myself in some kind of emptiness
There was a place not filled
But I’d never want you here

The thunder came out
I fell on the floor wet by the rain
I found myself desperate
My tears became confused with the rain drops

I looked to the sky
I saw a million stars
The stars so bright give their light
If I can see light miles and miles away
Why can’t I see my own light?
The light closer to me

Once again you told me there wasn’t hope
And I believed
Why can’t I resist in hurt myself?
The dark side is controlling me

Where is my angel now?
Will you send me an angel?

1 comment:

Mike said...

I love how vividly this poem conveys your confusion and inner turmoil!